About the job
Are you passionate about ensuring top-notch software quality and eager to be a part of a rapidly growing SaaS company? Salonized, market leader in easy-to-use software for the salon and beauty industry, is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our dynamic team. You'll be helping us create the structure of our QA team and automate our testing department. It's a unique opportunity if you aim to be a more strategic and business-oriented Quality Assurance engineer.
How you will have an impact
As a QA Engineer at Salonized, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing the quality of our software. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead in establishing and managing a front-end test suite, leveraging tools like Selenium, to support and improve the manual testing process.
- Provide guidance to two manual QA team members within the Product Development teams, ensuring cohesive and effective testing practices.
- Act as a central figure across teams, share QA best practices and knowledge to uplift overall team efficiency and product quality.
- Promote a culture of quality and precision within the organization, ensuring that manual QA efforts are effectively complemented by automated testing solutions for the best outcomes.
- Perform detailed manual and automated testing of our SaaS product, ensuring high quality and functionality by providing key feedback and insights to enhance product features and usability.
- Collaborate closely with a Product Development team to refine features and establish an efficient front-end test suite.
At Salonized, we are on a mission to make work beautiful for beauty professionals with our easy-to-use salon software. We believe we can transform the salon experience. Together with around 70 Salonizers, we work hard to create a phenomenal experience for our clients. With over 12.000 salons believing in us, we are the market leader in the Benelux. We are already expanding rapidly into new countries, and we’re not done yet. That’s where you come in.